8.31.2011

top o' the morning to ya.

(sounded pretty Irish didn't it?!)
i thought so..

I told yall i was going to be a better blogger!
but yall have to promise to be patient with me
&& leave LOTS of comments :)
(& for those of you who can't leave comments,
i.e. my aunts- i'll forgive you.)

Just time for a few short pictures today,
time to get ready for work.

i adore this collage..
i think i've got the perrrrfect place for this!

love the bottles here,
Gabe will tell you- i NEVER throw a bottle out
(so i've got the perfect collection)

a bird cage filled w books + vintage tags
= perfect combo.

seriously OBSESSED with rod & decorations hanging.
so simple + perfect.

So that's what I've got for you today.
Maybe tomorrow i'll post some pics of a few apartment crafts.

Catch yall on the flipside.

xox

1 comment:

  1. I love it all. Anything collaged is exactly what I love. Great post! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete