7.10.2011

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Well, after a rough few weeks off of again, on again. The blog & I have decided to give it a second shot.
Since the breakup, I've been spending my time going to the gym, working & sleeping- very exotic, I know.

Even though I haven't been blogging myself, I've been spending some time reading up on other blogs & crafting away for our new apartment!

One of my favorite blogs of my entire life is cupcakes&cashmere & I literally check her blog daily.
& by daily i might mean hourly.
Recently Emily posted about her Mermaid Nail tutorail, which you can find here & the inspiration has been spreading like wild fire.

I figured it was time for me to give it a try & here's what I came up with:


not the best pic, but i already had my nails painted coral
so i just went with the gold glitter!

Some other combos that I came up with:

would have been PERFECT for the 4th, shame on me.

can't really tell but the glitter is green, perfect Watermelon combo!

this is what i'm rockin for my weekend!



And a quick shot of my nailpolish collection, I think it's safe to say that I purchase polish every time I stop by Forever21.

love these pastel shades..

I love all the colors!

Okay, that's what I've got for you today. I have off the next 3 days so I'll be working on some posts!
I'm also going to link up to some parties this week with my new crafts!

GodisLove,
Mrs.Grinder

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've been doing a lot of glitter nails lately, too! ANNND, I totally just ordered the entire set of the Martha Stewart fine glitter which should get here tomorrow! I am SOOO excited!

    So glad to have you back, my dear! Blog vacations are nice, though! It's easy to get burned out, huh. Well, I'm off to check out this blog you mentioned...woo-hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cupcakes and Cashmere. I check her daily too. She is the first blog ever, that a friend of mine discovered and shared with me. It just took off from there. Welcome back darling...missed you. Dawn xo

    ReplyDelete