4.25.2011

Easter!

Time to post some pictures from Easter!
When I woke up, Gabe had an easter egg hunt for me, then we went to church.
After church I made a scavenger hunt for Gabe..


the clue leading to this said:
your next clue can be found in the craft you helped me with, taking nearly 10 hours.
this one said, your next clue can be found in your smelly bag.

the one leading here said:
your next clue can be found in the place you clean your hide.
this clue said, your next clue can be found in Grandma's knitted warmth.
 
the clue leading here said:
your next clue can be found: by the autograph you signed for your #1 fan
this one was the one leading to the wreath in the first picture.
your last clue can be found in your engagement gift!
(FIFA 2011, bc I got him xbox when we got engaged!)

After Gabe's hunt, we ate an amazing breakfast!

eggs benedict- one of our FAVORITES & roasted potatoes.


We took a nap & then died eggs & ate dinner.. here are the rest of the pictures!

like for real?
who wouldn't want to be married to this man?!
my cute vintage egg!

Queenie's Egg, Easter 2011, Cheveron patter & I<3YOU.
PERFECT!

Gabe made it for me!

our vintage eggs!





Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon for details on my first giveaway! I'm excited/nervous.



GodisLove,
Mrs.Grinder.

4 comments:

  1. You little darling you...I love this post...I busted out laughing when you said "clean your hide". What a riot. You look gorgeous and you make a beautiful couple. Really enjoyed this. Off to see your horse head. Dawn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you guys are SOOOO cute! You sure found a good guy...lucky girl!

    I bought the stuff, too! But I haven't made them yet. I found some plates that were already the colors I was looking for, so I'm just going to use them and then just paint the candle sticks. I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...you guys are super cute! Love the scavanger hunt, what a fun idea :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post made me smile...you two are so cute! Thank you for your words of comfort for my dear Toby, it's sweet friends like you that hold me up during this difficult time...thank you!
    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete