5.05.2011

.HAPPY.5th.OF.MaY.

Feliz CINCO.de.MAYO. amigos!

To celebrate the evening Gabe & I made tacos, spoke spanish & are now watching The Real Housewives New York! (while Gabe is drinking a cinnamon dulce- that's a little spanish right?)

Well, I thought I'd show you something that in no way at all captures the Spanish culture, not one bit, but it's still pretty cool! Let me know whatcha think ;)





What do yall think? I found the lantern at Target for $30. Usually I won't spend that much on a decoration, but this is about 2 feet tall & something just screamed out to me. I took some cheep bunches of flowers from Michaels, as well as some vines & hot glued the heck up out of it!

Keep checking back for more spring crafts.

GodisLove,
Mrs.Grinder.

 

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE IT....KEEP EM COMING. DAWN XOXO...YOU HAVE 60...YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you and Gabe spoke Spanish...please join me tomorrow. Inspiration Monday with the two birds...www.twobirdsboutique.blogspot.com comon....the inspirational photo is on their blog. it's Nicole Ritchie in a romper...pleaaaaase. Dawnxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cuteness! I am LOVING this! It might just be oh-so-perfect for my craft room!!! I need pendant lights above my craft table and these just might do the trick if I installed some lighting hardware.... Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for the commment on my blog {http://tomseth.blogspot.com/2011/04/par-tay.html}P.S. Florida sounds like a lovely, sunny place to live to me. ;) I'm from Cali and am missing my sunny days. ;) If you wanna learn how to do it, your local newspaper might be offereing free classes {so that you order THEIR newspaper for your coupons}. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete