11.01.2010

No..No..NOVEMBER?!

NOVEMBER?! Already.. seriously? That’s so weird! I’m okay with it though, I’m really excited to decorate for the Holiday’s and spend time with family. This weekend I spent most of it doing random crafts for the house, I didn’t get anything fully finished.. so no picture updates quite yet, but I did get a lot of things started.
I’m really excited for all of the things that I started this weekend, but of course I’m already making lists for what I’ll be doing as soon as I’m done with these. But I’m starting to notice that I’m becoming so wrapped up in decorating the apartment that I forget to clean the darn thing. So I’m going to go grocery shopping & give some well needed TLC to the apartment tonight. Then it will be back to crafting world.
Oh I can barely wait. J

I cant wait to make one of these:


GodisLove,
Mrs.Grinder

No comments:

Post a Comment